Sunday, March 3, 2013

Grand Canyon!

Well, the time has come! I'm in Tusayan, AZ, along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, ready to start my tour! My family is with me and our last dinner together tonight will be a great send-off.

The Grand Canyon is absolutely massive! Seconds after I took my first view of it all, I was made aware of a woman and her 2 year old daughter, sitting with their feet hanging off an enormous cliff, well past the security fence. Geez, I was terrified for them! Other than that, I shared a nice walk with the fam around the South Rim of the GC. Absolutely beautiful... An amazing place to begin this tour.



Me and my folks :)




Turkey Springs Trading Post. Great brownies!


Cooper getting some sleep on the road. Cute little guy!


Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment