Sunday, November 24, 2013

Day 7

Beautiful day here in Baja California! Another short ride, just over 20 miles, but I had to stop and camp at Las Canada's Camping and RV resort. It's awesome! Zip line tours, four-wheeling, swimming and horseback riding... None of which I'll be doing, but still very cool. Great scenery too. My tent sits under one of the zip lines, so every now and then a person will come flying by. Pretty fun to watch.

I had a bit of a scare today. My rear tire was punctured and the sealant leaked out and with the air, created a golf ball size bubble. I stopped just in time to repair everything and it seems as though its all in working order.

I want to thank Judy Igoe for donating to the tour. A little bit goes a long way and I really appreciate it. Thanks Judy! I hope you enjoy the blog and I hope all is well for you back home. :)

I met up with two bicycle-tourists. Bobby and Alix. They are touring on modified bikes. Bobby is on a tall bike which is very unique for a tour. Alix is riding a modified Specialized Rockhopper and, again, its a very unique ride. Two very cool people. They gave me an edition of their make-shift tour magazine, which was a blast to read. (Picture of a page below) As Im writing this, Bobby and Alex pulled up to my campsite and have decided to stay here tonight. It'll be nice to have English-speaking company.

Anyway, just another day in paradise! Bye!!





















1 comment: